INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) of Trest Sevzapenergomontazh CJSC is designed to provide Customers with confidence in the quality of work performed. The main task of the IMS is not to control, but to prevent mistakes in work, to continuously improve the Company's activities, and to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of management.
The IMS of Trest Sevzapenergomontazh CJSC includes the following elements:
- Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Project Management System based on PMBOK-2013, ISO 10006:2003 and practical experience in project implementation
- Quality Control System for performing fusion welding of metallic materials in accordance with the requirements of ISO 3834-2:2005
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) in accordance with the requirements of GOST 12.0.230-2007
- DVS ZERT Certificate for EN ISO 9001:2015 in the following areas: organization of engineering surveys; organization of design; organization of construction, reconstruction and overhaul; construction control; manufacture, installation and repair of equipment, pipelines, pressure vessels, and metal structures for industrial and power facilities.
Trest SZEM CJSC is certified for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 3834-2-2005, GOST 12.0.230-2007, that is confirmed by certificates.
The defining advantages of implementing an integrated management system are:
- systematizing requirements for the Company business;
- eliminating duplication of processes, documents, functions of units, and positions;
- establishing unified management approaches in specific areas of management;
- excluding low efficiency of planning, control and management in general;
- increasing mobility and adaptability to changing conditions.
The introduction of IMS allows to solve problems often arising from the parallel or sequential independent implementation of several standards.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Trest SZEM CJSC traces its history back to 1944. Years of experience and high intellectual potential guarantee consumers the implementation of the design and construction of power facilities at a modern level.
As the main provider of services in the field of energy and industrial construction,Trest SZEM CJSC is a leader in ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety for our customers, and a benchmark of multi-functionality and professionalism in the industry, bringing a significant contribution to the growth of Russian economy.
- System approach at all stages of construction.
- Anticipating the needs of customers and partners.
- Improving business processes.
- Developing competencies of each employee.
- Materialising the expectations of shareholders and partners.
- Expanding the presence of Trest SZEM CJSC via implementing projects in other industries in Russia and abroad.
- Creating a vertical integrated Company structure with uniform standards and information field.
- Strengthening competitive advantages thanks to a systematic approach when performing a full cycle of work.
- Studying and applying modern technology and experience of leading domestic and foreign construction companies.
- Improving the work performance culture, reducing production cost and implementation time.
- Ensuring the constant growth of the Company's assets via acquiring modern high-tech equipment and training employees.
- Developing and maintaining the image of an attractive employer.
- Attentive and respectful attitude to the consumer as the main source of our well-being and development.
- Quality of our products and services must meet the requirements of consumers and exceed their expectations.
- Priority of professionalism and education of new personnel contributing to the prevention of problems.
- Maintaining a positive image of the Company in the field of quality and maintaining consumer confidence.
- Safe production
- Care for employees
- building mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and partners in order to build a full cycle supply chain to meet consumer expectations and needs, organizing joint development and improvement activities;
- further implementation of the process approach in the QMS in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015, ensuring the QMS processes with the necessary resources and management;
- maintaining shared values, supporting leadership at all levels of the Company;
- providing employees with the necessary resources, training, and authorities to carry out activities;
- systematic analysis of current and future demands and expectations of consumers and their satisfaction with our products and services;
- decision-making by senior management only on the basis of reliable actual data and their analysis, taking into account experience of adoption of immediate measures to eliminate the revealed nonconformities;
- development of risk-based thinking in the Company;
- raising the competence, motivation and incentives of personnel; continuous involvement of personnel in the Company's activities; bringing to the personnel's attention the values related to the quality of processes; creating a working environment conducive to the effective exchange of information;
- application of modern technologies, equipment, materials, production and management methods.
The Quality Management System of Trest Sevzapenergomontazh CJSC is certified in accordance with the requirements of the European Standard EN ISO 9001:2015 by the German Certification Authority DVS ZERT e.V. in order to confirm the compliance of the QMS with the requirements of the ISO 9001.
DVS ZERT e.V. annually conducts a supervisory audit, and every 3 years it conducts a recertification audit of Trest SZEM CJSC. Positive results of the recertification audit conducted in August 2018 are confirmed by the relevant certificates:
The Quality Policy is obligatory for all personnel and is subject to rigorous application in the management of any division of the Company. The Company's management acts as a guarantor of the Quality Policy implementation and undertakes to continuously improve the QMS, as well as it undertakes the responsibility to ensure the understanding, application and support of the Policy by all employees.