Sevzapenergoprom Electrical Installation Department LLC is a member of Trest SZEM CJSC since 2017 and specializes in electrical installation and commissioning works at power facilities (generation, grid companies), as well as at industrial facilities.
Electrical installation works:
- Installation of electrical and technical equipment: 110-330 kV SF6 insulated switchgear; high-voltage (oil, SF6, vacuum) circuit breakers; equipment of outdoor switchgear, switchgear and control gear, distribution points, modular integrated transformer substations (measuring transformers, excess-voltage suppressors, surge arresters, reactors, disconnecting devices); 110 kV power transformers; cleaning, degassing and testing of transformer oil; conductors (open, shielded, with cast insulation); flexible and rigid bus systems.
- Installation of devices and complexes of relay protection and emergency control equipment (RP and ECE).
- Installation of 0.4-330 kV cable lines
- Installation of indoor and outdoor lighting and welding network.
- Installation of grounding and lightning protection systems.
- Installation of weak current circuits and equipment (computer networks, fire systems, communication and video surveillance systems, alarms and alerts, fiber-optic communication lines).
- Installation of automation systems (low-level software and hardware complex equipment and instrumentation).
- Adjusting, testing and measuring electrical equipment of 0.4-110 kV voltage classes (power transformers, current and voltage transformers, disconnecting devices, high-voltage circuit breakers, switchgear).
- Adjusting systems of relay protection and emergency control equipment (RP and ECE).
- Adjusting excitation systems for generators and hydrogenerators.
- Adjusting high-frequency (HF) equipment.
- Adjusting systems of direct and alternating current, forming of batteries.
- Adjusting equipment and instrumentation channels.
- Adjusting telemechanics and communication systems (TMaCS), Automated Information and Measuring System of Commercial Energy Metering.
- Adjusting ventilation and air conditioning systems including issuance of data sheets for the system.
- Testing and measuring 0.4-330 kV cable lines.