Sevzapenergomontazh Commissioning Department CJSC is engaged in Commissioning and Process Flow Tests at the facilities of the energy industry, and the Central Laboratory of Welding and Testing of Metals (CLSIM) is engaged in the complex control of metal structures.
The production potential of Sevzapenergomontazh Commissioning Department CJSC allows commissioning and process flow testing of any process equipment in heat and power complexes of all technical and process types.
Sevzapenergomontazh Commissioning Department CJSC is:
- one of the oldest enterprises of the group, working as its part since 1970;
- an enterprise that carried out commissioning at the largest NPPs and State District Power Plants and CHPPs of the North-West region of Russia, the Baltic republics (in Soviet-era), as well as in Bulgaria, Iraq, Cuba, Nigeria, Yugoslavia.
- a band of engineers with the highest qualification categories having experience in commissioning works and process flow tests of Thermal and Mechanical Equipment for boiler houses, thermal and nuclear power plants;
- an enterprise possessing specialized equipment and devices of the latest process generations installed.
Testing of metals
CLSIM has been operating since 1956 and conducts destructive and non-destructive testing of the following structures:
- metal structures;
- process equipment.
Such control is mandatory for the safety of technological processes:
- in energy industry;
- in chemical industry;
- in other harmful and explosive industries.